How to Sync Smartwatch to Android phone
Syncing your smartphone to your android phone is fairly easy. Once we could not even think about connecting mobile phones and wrist watches that wrapped around our wrists. In this little article, you will get to know how to sync a smartwatch to android phone. We will be speaking from the point of view of an amazfit pace user. The process is easy, and you can do it very quickly. Let us take a read-through process, shall we?
- If you are using an Android phone, you have to download a companion app recommended for your watch. Do a google search to find out which app is good for your watch.
- Next, download and install the app on your phone.
- On your watch from your default screen swipe down, and you will see a few icons. From there tap on the icon that looks like a polygon. This is the settings option.
- Tap on Settings, and you will find wifi and Bluetooth options if you tap on Connections. Turn Bluetooth and WiFi on. The watch will tell you to give the password into the phone companion app. Input the password on your phone, and the watch will be able to connect to the WiFi.
- Now come out of connection options by swiping to the right. Now, scroll down to find the Sync option. If you tap on the icon, the watch will try to connect to the phone app.
- Keep your phone app open.
- On the homepage of your phone app, tap and hold the homepage and swipe down and hold for a second or two and then release. This will initiate the syncing process with your smartwatch.
- If your smartwatch has fresh activity data, the phone app will connect and download all of it from the watch.
We hope this article has answered how to sync smartwatch to android phone. At first, it may look complicated, but if you keep trying with a cool head, it is not that difficult. We are dealing with smart devices after all. They are made to make our lives easier.