How to Set up A Smart Watch
In this guide, we want to talk a little about how to set up a smartwatch. We will try to give you a short tour of a common guide that gives you an idea of the apps and various ways you can customize your smart watch. You should be able to use this article for the Wear, Apple Watches, and other platforms.
Setting up a Smart watch:
If you want to know how to set up a smart watch, you can follow these steps.
- You will need to have a fully charged smart watch if you want to begin setting it up.
- Without a fully charged battery, you should not start the process.
- To connect the smartwatch to your smartphone, you have to download the correct application. For instance, if your watch runs on Android OS, then go to the Google store and download the ‘Wear’ application from there.
- If you have an iPhone if it is version 8.2 or later, you will find that the Apple Watch app is in your iPhone.
- Start the Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Pair the smartwatch with your smartphone.
- In your smartphone device list, your smartwatch should come up. Tap on it to connect your smartphone to your smartwatch.
- Downloadable Face for your smartwatch is widely available. To change the personality of your watch, you can use a new Watch Face.
- These watch faces are available on your smartphone’s watch connecting software.
- You can also get access to these faces from 3rd party software providers such as Facer.
- There are a lot of faces available. For instance, analog, face with weather information, etc.
- You can use multiple straps of various materials- leather, steel, or colored normal strap.
- You can enable the option on your watch to receive notifications from your paired smartphone.
- You can get other updates from your smartphone too.
- For newer experiences, you have to download various apps. There are many compatible apps for your watch, such as Instagram, iHeartRadio, IFTTT, etc.
- There is a section dedicated to Wear. The Apple Store has a dedicated Apple watch section.
- If you are a Pebble user, you can access the Pebble app on your phone.
- You can download a fitness app to your smartwatch and find out how much you work out.
We hope this little article gave you the answer to how to set up a smartwatch. Have fun playing with it!